Tuesday, December 22, 2015

DIY Christmas Crown!

Hey Guys!

With holiday parties and pictures coming up, it's time to break out your crafting skills! 
This DIY Christmas Crown is so easy you will be making them for all your friends and family. 


Let's Get Started!

First, let's start with what you will need for this super cute crown.

In Step 1 below you will need the following:

  • Christmas tree garland 
  • Christmas berries
  • Branches with crystals on them
  • A bendable wire to act as your head band. 
(I purchased all my supplies at Michael Craft Store. )

Next, you will want to take your wire and bend it into a circle which fits your head (See Step 2 & 3).

Now, take the branches of pine off of the garland and hot glue them to your head band covering the wire as shown in Steps 4 & 5 

Cut off any pieces of garland that stick out too far and glue the small pieces you cut off back onto the head band to cover up the wire (See Steps 6, 7 & 8) Until it looks like Step 9 and the wire band is completely covered with pine pieces.

Continuing on, grab your Christmas berries as seen in Step 10 and cut off strands of berries like I show in Step 11 and twist them around your head band until it looks like Step 12.

Then, get out your crystal covered branches and cut pieces of the branches off and twist or hot glue them to your head band like I show in Steps 13 & 14. Also, I had small pinecones that came attached to my Christmas tree garland which I cut off and hot glued to my crown.


Now you have completed your Christmas Crown and you are ready to rock any Holiday party in style. I wore mine to an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and each of my friends oogled over my crown secretly wishing they had this simple crown to wear. :)

Total cost of supplies: $15

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment